If the photo displayed has any associated comments, an i symbol will be shown at the top left of the photo frame. To view the comment 'click' this symbol...
Swap ID: 07838Yaroomba, QLD, Australia
(See location map below...)
Type of Home: House
Location: Beach/Coastal, Bush/Forest, City/Suburbs - 200m from surf beach, Sunshine Coast, Qld.
Preferred Swap Length: Short Term (up to 4 wks)
Open to any Destination: Yes
You need to first to send this member a message....
Couple with grown kids. Neat and tidy. Very flexible in terms of places we'd be happy to swap and time of year. School holidays our only issue as we definately work. Looking for short term accommodation when we come to Melbourne to visit grown kids. Open to other offers if it works with other commitments. Always contact us as we will explore most options.
Type: House (Flat), Bathrooms: 2, Bedrooms: 3, Sleeps: 6
About our House: Large house with great outdoor balconies, good sized kitchen, nice views from both balconies. Comfy beds. Not shabby, not luxury...somewhere nice and comfortable in between.
Perfect house for a big family to spread out but also perfect for just the two of us. Small, low maintenance pool and hot tub.
- Stunning Yaroomba Beach, 200m as the crow flies, 5 min walk or 2 min bike ride. Beautiful headland with bush walk 2 km to Coolum Beach. Yaroomba nature reserve at the back door with bush tracks.
- Hyatt Coolum Village Square with wine bar & choice of dining options (from pizza and noodles to fine 5 star dining) 10 min walk or 2 min drive.
- Noosa Heads 25min drive north, Caloundra, 25 min drive south, Hinterland villages, 25 min west.
- Shopping precincts and Sunshine Plaza within 15 min drive.
- Day spa & Thai restaurant 5 min walk. Mt Coolum shops, 5 min drive.
- Hyatt Coolum golf course & Mt Coolum golf course within 5 min drive, Twin Waters 10 min drive and Peregian Spring & Noosa Springs golf courses within 25 min drive.
Everything the Sunshine Coast has to offer and great hosts to make sure you don't miss anything.